Tarakohe40°49'47" S 172°54'0" N
In Golden Bay, Tarakohe port and marina is owned by Tasman District Council (TDC
- 7.0 metres of depth at chart datum (TDC note that the least depth within harbour confines on wharf approach and alongside the main wharf is 4 metres at chart datum).
- A concrete wharf (120m x 25m) which can accommodate vessels up to 140 metres in length
- Fuel facility, water bunkering and power supply
- Providoring available
- Access to a road transportation company
- Security fence
- Boat club rooms and facilities (shower, toilet etc.)
- Hardstand area
- Security cameras over harbour
- Services available 24/7, 365 days a year
This site has been designed for cruise lines, cruise ships and the travel trade in mind. If you are a passenger and wish to find out more about New Zealand or travel deals to New Zealand, please visit www.newzealand.com. We look forward to welcoming you!